Soil Pipe Cutters by Ridgid
- The RIDGID Soil Pipe Cutter is a compact, lightweight tool designed to cut hub 1½" (40 mm) to 6" (150 mm) and hubless soil pipe in tight quarters.
- Only 17" (43 cm) long, is perfect for cutting cast iron, cement and clay pipe where space is limited.
- Especially suited for against-the-wall and other tight quarter applications.
Heavy-Duty Pipe Cutters by Rigid
- Fast, clean pipe cutting.
- Extra-long shank protects adjustment threads, while an extra-large handle is provided for quick, easy adjustment.
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel. The 2A and 4S models can be ordered as a 3-wheel model for use in areas where a complete turn is not possible.
- Second handle on 3-S, 4-S and 6-S models makes two-man leverage possible on large pipe sizes.